Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win a Bad Ass Working Bag! ~ OFFU SPONSOR

Win a Bad Ass Working Bag! ~ OFFU SPONSOR

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 12.25.56 PM.jpg
Views: 2248
Size:  10.1 KB

BadAss Working Bags Contest
    Hi, OFFU fans. The guys at bad ass working bags wants to give our fans a chance to win a bad ass bag! (Trust us they are bad ass, keeps the rain out and your gear dry)

About Bad Ass Working Bags
    Bad Ass Work Bags is a name you can trust. We’ve specially designed our work bags for the oilfield, and our designs have been proven in harsh environments from the heat and salt of the Gulf of Mexico to the freezing cold of Canada and Alaska. - See more at: http://badassworkbags.com

HOW TO ENTER
    Tell us why you need this bag? The OFFU Staff will pick the winner
    (Examples: work cloths getting wreaked, work in a harsh environment, always on the road...)

Contest Rules
    ~ Winner to be picked in June 30 2014
    ~ Must be a OFFU forum member to enter

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Tired of having to carry alot of bags for clothes out to the rig. Clothes get all wrinkly and messy. It would be really nice to have one of these awesome bags. Have heard really good things about this bad.

Travel a lot in the Canadian oil patch and sick of all my stuff getting wrecked in the back of the truck!

I work a non-profit salary and shalefield hours to protect our health, advocate worker safety and increase industry transparency. This often means I am using my truck to travel across PA for trainings and meetings. My cap is not watertight and dry clothes are nice, and think it would fit nicely under my cot.

I'm sick of my rig clothes getting trashed in my truck would be great to have a bag like this to keep my things organized and clean. Thanks for the chance to win a awesome lookin bag.

I work coil tubing and spend 90% of my time traveling from job sight to job sight and in and out of motels. This bag would be great for my clothes and personal items that I have to haul all the time. It would be better than stores so called water proof bags!!! Thank you for the chance to win!!!

I would like this bag because its weatherproof and durable. The company I work for seems to put 4 plus guys in a truck leaving your lugage to go in the back and seems like 9 times outta 10 its raining or snowing. BTW love the sight!

Because I'm hard as fuck.

Always have my clothes bag on the back of the truck and I'm sick of having them get wet in the rain/snow. I put on 5000 to 10000 kms each month. And cause Coil tubing is Bad Ass!

bad ass bag

I would love to have this bag. I am on the road about 8 months out of the year. I spend most of my time in North Dakota but I also see Utah and Colorado. and on rare occasions I get to visit my home state of wyoming. . I do what I got to do to support my beautiful wife and kids.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in